top of page
  • Writer's pictureMarry Me Now

What do I need to know if I am getting married?

If you are going to be married in Australia, the most important thing to know about is the Notice of Intended Marriage. This needs to be lodged with your celebrant at least 30 days prior to the wedding and no longer than 18 months in advance of your wedding date. 

If you are having a no fuss wedding, make sure you lock your celebrant in!

Here is a link to the NOIM, the legal form that needs to be lodges 30 days in advance.

15 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page