top of page

Once you have completed the NOIM and you have signed it and had it witnessed by either me or a prescribed authority please scan and email it, along with your ID (passports OR original birth certificate and photo ID) and your Divorce certificate (Decree Absolute) or Death certificate if applicableto Marry Me Now. We then require you to mail us the original NOIM and we will have to sight your original documents prior to the wedding.

Please note if both parties are not available to sign the NOIM at the same time, it is possible for just the bride or just the groom to lodge the NOIM on the couple’s behalf. The other party will need to complete their details prior to the wedding and provide me with a letter, at the time of the NOIM being lodged, proving that they are happy for the marriage to take place


Please note that all documents must be in English or a translated copy by a NAATI translator

If English is not your first language and you do not understand the language you will need to have an interpreter present at your wedding. The interpreter can be anyone  as long as they can translate between English and the language native to the bride and groom. It is a requirement that the translator is over 18 years of age.  They are also required to complete a Statutory Declaration of Faithful Performance by an Interpreter before the wedding has commenced.

Here is a link to the Stat dec

On the day of the wedding the celebrant is responsible to witness the translator’s signature 

Step 2

bottom of page